Sunday, May 31, 2009

My little Princess and her Prince Charming

Here are some pictures from before bedtime last night. Liam and Emma were dancing together, yet again. Emma asks Liam "dance?" and offers her hands to him. And then they twirl around the living room. They usually end up chasing each other instead.

















4 comments:

Maria said...

Awww, they are a couple of sweet cuties!

Jillian Camwell said...

Is she just so sad dance time was over and Liam took her tutu? Aww!

Jessica Sandberg said...

Hey Elizabeth...I came across your blog through Michelle's. I'm very impressed with your pictures. Have you been taking classes or are you just practicing? What camera are you using. Any way, just thought I'd tell you that they look great!

Hansen Family said...

Thanks for your encouraging words Elizabeth! I know if anyone knows you know what this feels like. I love the prince and princess pics, especially the one of Emma's back to us with her hands on her hips, too PRECIOUS!!!