Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Saturday Evening Potpourri

The kids had the sillies tonight, as you can see! Liam spent all afternoon building a "three story house" out of bricks in the backyard. It was harder than it might look because the bricks were really heavy. He was quite proud of himself. Of course he couldn't just smile when I was taking his picture. What a goof ball!




Now here is Emma, who was also very proud of herself tonight! "Look, Mom! I can stand here all day long, but I absolutely refuse to take a step!"


Emma also had the sillies tonight. She is obsessed with these Mardi Gras beads that Liam has and she knows exactly what to do with them. She loves putting them around her neck, and then taking them off again. I'll say, "Emma, you're so pretty!" And then she will put her necklace on and smile. Well, tonight, she got a hold of the Mardi Gras beads right in the middle of a diaper change.
**Naked baby alert!**

No comments: