It's the return of the McShea family blog! We've gone on hiatus for the past few months. I don't expect to keep up quite as frequently as I used to, but I do hope to post family news and updates from time to time.
Today is Liam's 7th birthday. I had it in my head that I had interviewed him last year when he turned 6. But when I searched for it, it was actually the day before school started last year. Anyway, I did it again tonight and thought it would be fun to compare answers. To see his interview last year, click on the link to August 2008.
Liam's 7th birthday interview:
favorite color: dark, dark, dark, dark green
favorite number: google
favorite drink: milk
favorite tv show: Big Cat Diary (on Animal Planet)
favorite movie: King Kong
favorite song: The 8th of November by Big and Rich
favorite food: steak
favorite snack: brownies
favorite sport: baseball
favorite toy: art supplies
favorite activity: making art
favorite animal: saber tooth cat
favorite thing to do with mommy: read books
favorite thing to do with daddy: play football in the backyard
favorite thing to do with Emma: chase her
favorite restaurant: Cattleman's Steakhouse (the one that has the zoo)
favorite place to go: Toys R Us
favorite thing to do as a family: play monopoly
favorite thing to sleep with: Emma
favorite book: Visual Dictionary of Animals, the one with 608 pages
what I want to be when I grow up: a ranger in the army
favorite dinosaur: spinosaurus
favorite thing about being a big brother: having fun with Emma
least favorite thing about being a big brother: when Emma's mean to me and bites me
what I am looking forward to most about being 7: going to Toys R Us for my birthday
what I am not looking forward to: Emma biting me again
favorite thing about this past year: playing with my football
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
too cute! I'm so proud of you, it's almost a letter. hee hee.
I'm glad you're back! I've missed the McShea happenings, and the fun, insightful interviews like this one. Oh, and I hope the birthday boy can avoid future close encounters with his sister's teeth. :-)
Post a Comment