Friday, June 20, 2008

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

Summer chic in her new shades! Emma's eyes are really sensitive to the sun. Every time she goes outside lately, her eyes start tearing up. So I found these cute baby sunglasses that velcro all the way around her head. The idea is they won't come off, but as you can see, my little Houdini was not deterred.

Here she is waving to her adoring fans. No, really, it's just daddy behind the camera. Any time she even hears the word "daddy," she will start waving. When she knows I am talking on the phone with him, she will start waving. When he comes home from work, she will start waving. You get the idea. I think that must be their secret handshake or something! Daddy=waving.
See...Mommy taking the picture...no waving!
And of course I can't leave out Liam, who was clearly having a case of the sillies at t-ball tonight!

No comments: