skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The McSheas
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Waiter!
I had dinner catered tonight!
By none other than Chef Brendan, himself! Steak, and potatoes with a side of green beans. It was delicious! I am kicking myself for not buying him a grill 6 years ago. What was I thinking? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EMMA'S FIRST WORDS
"kay" (ok)
Elmo
quack quack
hey!
bubbles
duck
thank you
keys
dog
yay!
shoes
Shhhh! (with finger over lips)
Stop!
Bye
tickle, tickle, tickle (by far the cutest thing ever!)
Hello! (when she's talking on the phone)
Cheese
Outside
Wow!
All done
No (or "Nananananana!" while emphatically shaking head)
Mama
Tinky
Dada
My Blog List
8 Hands 2 Hold
wanting it all
Frogs, Snail, and Puppy Dog Tails (The Davis Family)
Hansen Happenings
Horton Happenings
Bitter Sweet!
JAGSTER'S THOUGHTS
Another draft not published!
Team Camwell
Bryton's Night Before the First Day of Senior Year Questionnaire
The Bells
The Brown's
Fall Update!
Whatever Things Are Lovely
Blog Archive
►
2009
(22)
►
November
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(193)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(32)
▼
June
(29)
Fun in the back yard
Diablos
Busy girl
Happy Friday!
A walk down memory lane
Waiter!
Under the weather
I love strawberries!
Video #2
I can crawl!
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful
Look who's got another new trick
Is my hair growing, or is it just mommy's imaginat...
Big girl
108 degrees!
Our new grill
Happy Father's Day!
Liam's last day of "Power Lab"
Emma's adventures
Bathing Beauty
VBS
A taste of things to come
First game
It's the most wonderful time of the year
Kisses for Mommy
Gas in Alamogordo
10 months old!
Happy Birthday, Brendan!
Fort Bliss Museum (And welcome Bronwen!)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(12)
About Me
Elizabeth
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment