Friday, June 13, 2008

Emma's adventures

Look at Emma's new beauty mark! Oh, wait a minute, that's just a cheerio.... which is still her favorite food. She also is eating small pieces of cheese, rice, pasta (not a favorite, though), and even tiny pieces of chicken. We are working on expanding her repertoire. She much prefers feeding herself over eating the baby food, which after a few bites, she swats away, making a huge mess.



Now that Emma is crawling, she is starting to get into everything! Yesterday, she emptied all the cd's I have stored in the bottom cabinet of our entertainment system. Of course I was supervising her, but I couldn't bring myself to make her stop. She was just having too much fun and you could tell by her devilish grin that she knew she was getting away with something naughty! I tried to recreate the moment this morning for a photo opportunity, but she wasn't as interested. I need to be bettered prepared next time with my camera.

No comments: