Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Emma's first birthday

Here's a little peek of Emma's first birthday on Siesta Key. This computer is going way too slow or I'd post more pictures. Emma had a really fun day, which ended with her very own "smash cake" down by the beach. She didn't quite know what to do with it. It was funny how earlier in morning, she happily ate sand, but when it came time to eat cake, she didn't want to put it in her mouth! She wasn't too sure what was going on, lol.
We are having a great time with Grandma Purdy, my sister, Jennifer and her family and Brendan's brother, Tom and his girlfriend, Kelley. I will try to post more pictures soon if I can get this computer moving a little faster.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! I hope you are having so much fun with all those silly boys!