And on another note - we just wanted to put a shout out to my brother, Frank, who just landed a teaching job - CONGRATULATIONS!! He's officially a high school MATH teacher...woooooooo hooooooo!!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
This one's for you, Carsten!
Great minds must think alike, because Emma and her Tennessee counterpart (and would-be friend, if they had ever met), Carsten, have been up to the same shenanigans lately! (Check out my dear friend Troy's blog, "8 hands 2 hold"...the link is on the top right of this page). I was emptying the dishwasher this morning when I turned around for a second and Emma wasted no time in climbing right up and making herself comfy. I took her down, and she climbed right back up again. I think she just wanted to help! Hopefully her fascination with the dishwasher lasts into her pre-teen years when she can really help...hmmm...I'm not holding my breath on that one.

And on another note - we just wanted to put a shout out to my brother, Frank, who just landed a teaching job - CONGRATULATIONS!! He's officially a high school MATH teacher...woooooooo hooooooo!!!
And on another note - we just wanted to put a shout out to my brother, Frank, who just landed a teaching job - CONGRATULATIONS!! He's officially a high school MATH teacher...woooooooo hooooooo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Too cute! Missed the photo op of Eric climbing in the dishwasher at grandma's house. Again, you have two cute kids there Purdy!
Ahhh yes the look of innocence. How can they climb onto the dishwasher if they can't even walk yet? It is a question I am sure I'll never know the answer to.
Post a Comment