Sunday, August 24, 2008

Liam's 1st annual "Eve of The First Day of School Interview"

Tomorrow is the big day. We visited Liam's school and met his teacher on Friday. I probably have more I could blog on that subject, but for now I am going to turn my attention to Liam's first annual "Eve of the First Day of School Interview!" Conducted at 10:00 a.m. 8/24/08....

Favorite Color: all dark colors, blue, green, & white
Favorite number: 10, no actually 100
Favorite drink: milk
Favorite TV show: Prehistoric Planet
Favorite Movie: Jurassic Park
Favorite Song: "Dinosaurs"
Favorite Food: Corn Dog
Favorite Snack: Goldfish
Favorite Sport: T-ball
Favorite Olympic Sport: Weight Lifting
Favorite toy: my dinosaurs and my woolly mammoth
Favorite activity: playing computer games on lego.com
Favorite Animal: dinosaurs, woolly mammoths, & other prehistoric stuff, giraffes, elephants, and blue whales
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: play
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: wrestle
Favorite thing to do with Emma: play on the ground
Favorite restaurant: the restaurant that has animals (aka Cattleman's Steakhouse)
Favorite place to go: New York City because it has the Natural History Museum
Favorite thing to do as a family: going to places that are fun, like the train ride in Alamogordo
Favorite thing to sleep with: my baby dinosaurs
Favorite book: my book that's really long and is about dinosaurs & my Z-strap comic book
What I want to be when I grow up: Paleontologist
Favorite Dinosaur: Seismosauraus, T-Rex, Allosaurus, Brachiosaurus, and other long necks
Favorite thing about being a big brother: playing with my sister and trying to make her laugh
Least favorite thing about being a big brother: having to leave the Diablos game early and missing the fireworks because it was past Emma's bedtime
What I'm looking forward to most about school: going to the cafeteria & seeing my friends
What I'm not looking forward to about school: nothing
Favorite thing about the past year: Emma

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great interview---What a fun tradition you are starting! Wishing you all the best for the first day of school!

Jillian Camwell said...

That is just the sweetest thing ever! What a great idea!

Maria said...

Awesome idea Purdy! I'll have to remember that in 4 years to do with Eric. Love Liam's answers, too cute.